Website NW Primary Care
Care for Every Stage of Life
Northwest Primary Care group is looking for an individual with previous management experience to manage one of our Medical clinics as well as our Sleep Lab and our Physical Therapy clinic. This position is full time Monday – Friday 8-5 Primary function: Direct, supervise and provide clinical and administrative leadership to the staff working at the clinic site. This position demands strong supervision in professional as well as non-professional areas.
• Support Practitioners and Staff serving Patients
.• Administer clinic policies and procedures.
• Responsible for work assignments and daily operations.
• Responsible for the performance evaluations and recommends increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
• Responsible for the resolution of work problems to ensure quality patient care
.• Responsible for the maintenance of the building, through clinic maintenance and material management department.
• Identify and resolves operational problems
• Promote high quality health care services for patients.
• Maintain strictest of confidentiality.• Responsible for the ordering of site supplies.
• Works closely with practitioner/director of site
.• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Administrator.
Clinic Management experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job, please email your details with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org