· Process charge information from all physicians and hospitals
· Codes information about procedures performed and diagnosis on charge
· Keys all information into database
· Processes and distributes print jobs as assigned
· Assists with coding and error resolution
· Maintains a master file on ICD-10 and CPT-4 codes
· Works with physician / supervisors to resolve coding issues
· Assures information is available for department review
· Maintains and updates the fee schedule and payment profiles on a yearly basis
· Works with Patient Care Team Leaders to resolve all unresolved encounters
· Maintains strictest confidentiality
· Performs related work as required.
· Work closely with At-Risk Managed Care Plans to assure compliance with HCFA and NCQA, through development and implementation of policies and procedures related to Utilization, Pre Paid Health and Quality of Care.
The mission of Northwest Primary Care Group is dedicated to the highest quality of customer Service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride, and company spirit.
To Our Employees
We are committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Northwest Primary Care Group. Above all, employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Northwest Primary Care Group customer.
To apply for this job, please email your details with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org