Website NW Primary Care
Care for Every Stage of Life. Your local family doctors.
Northwest Primary Care Group is looking for an individual to be our Quality Improvement Coordinator.
Provides long and short range planning of quality improvement program, policy development, provider training, gathering data, developing guidelines and facilitates quality meetings. Position requires initiative, self direction and ability to communicate effectively with Practitioners and Nursing teams.
• Support practitioners and staff to ensure comprehensive program delivery and quality patient care.
• Assists in the development of goals and objectives for the quality improvement program.
• Responds to requests for operational Quality improvement assistance only upon receiving authorization from the Quality Systems Team Lead and Administrator for operational issues or the Quality Systems Team Lead and Medical Director for medical issues,
• Participates in professional development efforts to ensure currency in health care practices and trends.
• Assist the Medical Director and designate practitioners in the long and short-term planning for health management programs which result in better patient care, meet payors contractin9 requirements, generate appropriate follow-up Practitioner and ancillary revenues, create community outreach and marketing capabilities and allow for effective co-management of patients with specialist when applicable.
Customer service and computer skills a necessity as well as knowledge in medical coding and terminology. Must be able to multi-task and have great organizational skills.
This position is full time — Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm
We are looking for a LPN to work in our busy family practice clinic. This individual must is team oriented, enjoys a challenging fast paced environment and enjoys working with patients of all ages. Duties include assisting patients and practitioners with office visits, phone triage, surgical procedures and immunizations. Current Oregon nursing license is required. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
• 401 (k) Matching
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Vision Insurance
To apply for this job, please email your details with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org