Our first priority is your health. As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, please keep the following in mind:
MAINTAIN REGULAR CHECKUPS
Following the guidelines outlined by the Governor of Oregon and by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have resumed all in-person appointments. Our priority will always be the health and safety of our patients, as well as our staff and providers. Getting annual physicals, screenings, and preventive check-ups are essential for your overall well-being. We are concerned that patients may be going without important medical care for acute, chronic, or preventable conditions, illnesses or injuries, due to COVID-19. We encourage you to contact your provider to schedule an appointment, whether it be in-person or through a video or phone visit. Keeping you safe is essential, but keeping the rest of you healthy is too. We are here for you and will help ensure you get the care you need.
The same practices that stop the spread of the common cold and flu are recommended for COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water isn’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, stay at home if you are sick, and avoid sending children to daycare if they are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow when you cough or sneeze; then throw the tissue away and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces frequently touched by you and others (e.g., door handles, phones, keyboards, counters, etc.)
IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS
For mild cold- or flu-like symptoms, including cough and fever, we encourage you to stay at home while you recover.
If your symptoms worsen, please call 503-444-9488 to be triaged by a nurse. Please call to talk to one of our triage nurses BEFORE coming into a clinic.
If you are experiencing life-threatening symptoms, please dial 9-1-1.