For more information, or to register for a class or event, please call 503.659.4988.
All class schedules are subject to change.
Classes & Events
- Advance Care Planning – Advance directives provide clear guidance to health care providers, reduce the likelihood of a dispute with and among family members and ensure you avoid unwanted procedures. Join us to learn about the form and join the discussion on how to engage with children about this important conversation.
- Alzheimer’s Support Group
- Sellwood Clinic – 3rd Wednesday of every month
- Diabetes – Sellwood Clinic, Classes from 9:30am – 2:00pm (lunch provided). Call for next available class.
- Great Beginnings Childbirth and Newborn Education Class Series – Milwaukie Clinic
To schedule call Scheduling – 503.659.4988
- May Class – Saturday, May 25, 2019, 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- July Class – Saturday, July 13, 2019, 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- September Class – Saturday, September 14, 2019, 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- November Class – Saturday, November 16, 2019, 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Medicare Education – To learn more about Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans, please contact our friends at Willamette Valley Benefits at 503.659.5566.
- Seasoned Citizen Monthly Health Awareness Informational Events – Milwaukie Clinic from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
- First Wednesday of every month
- Hosted by Northwest Primary Care’s Jacki Abbott (Licensed and Registered Dietitian; Diabetes Education Specialist)
- July and August – no classes