To register for a class or event, please call 503.659.4988.
All class schedules are subject to change.
Classes & Events
- Pain Management Class – This 2 part series class will define the types of pain, explain the importance of physical therapy and behavioral health support for managing chronic pain. Insurance will be billed for participants in this class and may result in a copay or co-insurance being billed to the participant. This class is open to Northwest Primary Care patients. Registration is required. Participants will be signing up for both classes at the time of registration. Please call 503.659.4988.
- Milwaukie Clinic – February 12 and February 20, 2020 1:30-3:30 PM
- Advance Care Planning – Advance directives provide clear guidance to health care providers, reduce the likelihood of a dispute with and among family members and ensure you avoid unwanted procedures. Join us to learn about the form and join the discussion on how to engage with children about this important conversation. This class is free and open to the public. Registration is required. Please call 503.659.4988.
- Alzheimer’s Support Group – This monthly support group is open to any and all who have friends or family with a diagnosis of Alzheimers or Dementia. This group is free and open to the public. Both groups meet from 6:30 PM to 8:oo PM on designated days.
- Diabetes – The Diabetes class is designed for patients with a new diagnosis of diabetes, those needing a refresher course, and family members. There is a $20 cost for the class and it is open to the public. Registration is required. Please call 503.659.4988.
- Great Beginnings Childbirth and Newborn Education Class Series – Our Great Beginnings class will help you to understand the before, during and after childbirth. Our trained instructors are excited about answering all your questions. Registration is required. There is a $100 fee for the class and only open to Northwest Primary Care patients. Please call 503.659.4988.
- Medicare Education – Aging into Medicare soon? Monthly education classes are being held to help you understand the many options. Join the classes to learn more about Medicare and what to expect. Please contact our friends at Willamette Valley Benefits at 503.659.5566 to register for one of the monthly education classes.
- Seasoned Citizen Monthly Health Awareness Informational Events – Join this group for interesting topics about your health and learn about opportunities around town. This group is free and open to the public. Registration is not needed.
- Milwaukie Clinic from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
- First Wednesday of every month
- Hosted by Northwest Primary Care’s Jacki Abbott (Licensed and Registered Dietitian; Diabetes Education Specialist)
- July and August – no classes
- Hearing Education – Join us for a very informative session about hearing health. This class is free and open to the public. Registration is required. Please call 503.659.4988.