$1500 sign on bonus ($750 after 6 months and the remainder at 1 year of employment)
Northwest Primary Care has an exciting opportunity for a Certified Medical Assistant to join our clinical team! The ideal candidate will perform a variety of patient care activities to assist our Primary Care physicians in providing excellent patient care.
- Providing general medical assistant care to patients as directed by standing protocols
- Returning phone calls
- Understanding and supporting the office’s HIPAA privacy practices, maintaining strictest
- Participating in all required meetings.
- Performing other related or non-related work as needed
- Certified Medical Assistant Certification
- CPR Certification
- Knowledge of medical assistant theory and practice to provide and evaluate patient care
- Knowledge or organizational policies, regulations, and procedures to administer patient care
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to maintain a safe working environment
- Skill in applying and modifying the principles, methods, and techniques of a medical assistant to
provide ongoing patient care
- Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions
- Skill in assisting with a variety of treatments and medications as directed
- Skill in developing and maintaining department quality assurance/measures
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff,
and the public
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergent situations
- Ability to read, understand, and respond to detailed oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate clearly with competency in language, grammar, and spelling in both
verbal and written form
- Basic computing skills including keyboarding and familiarity with Microsoft Windows.
Salary to commensurate with education, training and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org