Northwest Primary Care
At Northwest Primary Care, we’re a team, passionate about humanizing healthcare. We’re inspired by the diverse stories, strength and resilience of our patients and the unique choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their optimal health and we’re here to support that journey with personalized, culturally competent care and knowledge.
Northwest Primary Care has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Certified Medical Assistant to join our clinical team! The ideal candidate will perform a variety of patient care activities to assist our Primary Care physicians in providing excellent patient care.
- Providing general medical assistant care to patients as directed by standing protocols
- Returning phone calls
- Understanding and supporting the office’s HIPAA privacy practices, maintaining strictest
- Participating in all required meetings.
- Performing other related or non-related work as needed
- Certified Medical Assistant Certification
- CPR Certification
- Knowledge of medical assistant theory and practice to provide and evaluate patient care
- Knowledge or organizational policies, regulations, and procedures to administer patient care
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to maintain a safe working environment
- Skill in applying and modifying the principles, methods, and techniques of a medical assistant to
provide ongoing patient care
- Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions
- Skill in assisting with a variety of treatments and medications as directed
- Skill in developing and maintaining department quality assurance/measures
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff,
and the public
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergent situations
- Ability to read, understand, and respond to detailed oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate clearly with competency in language, grammar, and spelling in both
verbal and written form
- Basic computing skills including keyboarding and familiarity with Microsoft Windows.
Salary to commensurate with education, training and experience
With the onset of the COVID-19 epidemic in Oregon, Northwest Primary Care wants to protect our patients and staff from exposure to the virus. We are following all public health guidelines including mandatory proof of vaccination or completed medical or religious exemption.
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org