Northwest Primary Care
At Northwest Primary Care, we’re a team, passionate about humanizing healthcare. We’re inspired by the diverse stories, strength and resilience of our patients and the unique choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their optimal health and we’re here to support that journey with personalized, culturally competent care and knowledge.
We are looking for an individual to join our Business Office team as our New Patient Verification Specialist. This is a full-time position.
- Check 100% of eligibility on all new patients
- Meet and collaborate with others on team to form and implement Business Office Policies and Procedures, organizing the work of the business office
- Maintain good customer service orientation with staff, patients and the public
- Maintain professional relationships with Payor Representatives for the purpose of correcting payment problems
- Compile data and develop reports
- Assist in error resolution
- Answer phone inquires and provide information as requested
- Open mail from patients, attorneys, insurance companies and correspond in timely manner
- Calculate payments and adjustments on insurance vouchers
- Audit insurance types
- Maintain strictest confidentiality
- Act as a back-up for processing and scanning patient/reimbursement checks
- Act as back-up for front desk receptionist
- Perform related work as require
- Customer Service experience
- Computer experience using Microsoft Office software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Medical Clinic experience
Salary to commensurate with education, training and experience
With the onset of the COVID-19 epidemic in Oregon, Northwest Primary Care wants to protect our patients and staff from exposure to the virus. We are following all public health guidelines including mandatory proof of vaccination or completed medical or religious exemption.
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Northwest Primary Care, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org