Northwest Primary Care
Northwest Primary Care/Northwest Therapy is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and skilled Physical Therapist to join their growing team of best-in-class Outpatient Therapists in the Happy Valley area and Oregon City in Oregon. This is an exciting opportunity to join a state-of-the-art outpatient practice providing evidence-based intervention. Whether you are looking for a change or looking to build a career, this is a well-established group of physical therapists working closely with physicians providing an integrated approach to patient care.
Our clinical environment includes one-on-one treatments with a patient-centered approach in a clinic with a full gym. Our current staff includes PT’s, PTA’s, and excellent support staff allowing the therapists to focus on patient care. Great learning and skills growth offered with direct access and collaboration with the physicians. Northwest Physical Therapy is looking for a Physical Therapist to work a full 40-hr week with flexible workhours. Experienced Therapists preferred, but new graduates will also be considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, and provides quality patient care.
- Ability to demonstrate superior clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
- Convey a professional
- image and attitude
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of teams and individuals
- Knowledge and understanding of clinic policies and procedures, culture, and organizational structure
- Additional qualifications/skills as outlined in the full job description
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
New Grads are welcome to apply
- Current Oregon PT License
- Bachelor, Master’s or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Physical therapy degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, staff, and families regarding therapy services in verbal and written form.
- Current Oregon State license
- Able to work in the USA, unrestricted
- Experience and knowledge of physical therapy principles and practices in an outpatient setting
Some of the key benefits to working in our facility include:
- Work as part of a comprehensive care team of therapists who work with physicians following evidence-based protocols to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Generous continuing education program that supports therapist certification credentialing
BENEFITS for working at NWPC
- 7 paid holidays
- Continuing Education $1,500 + 3 days for classes
- 100% Paid Health Insurance for employee (includes Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Profit Sharing
- 401k Match up to 5%
- Employee Assistance Programs
- License and CPR reimbursement
- Flexible Work Hours
- Retirement plan
- 3 weeks PTO
- 5 sick days
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oregon City, OR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- We have a 2nd location available in Happy Valley.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org