Northwest Primary Care
At Northwest Primary Care, we’re a team, passionate about humanizing healthcare. We’re inspired by the diverse stories, strength and resilience of our patients and the unique choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their optimal health and we’re here to support that journey with personalized, culturally competent care and knowledge.
We have an opening for a full-time physical therapy aide to work alongside our physical therapy team with Northwest Therapy!
- Transports patients to and from treatment area as needed
- Prepares patient for treatment
- Assist with treatment as directed by the Physical Therapist
- Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment area
- Communicates with supervisor and other health care interdisciplinary team members regarding patient’s response to treatment
- Attends Patient Care Committee meetings and other meetings as requested
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information
- Follows clinical policies as noted in the clinical manual
Physical and Sensory Requirements
- Frequent bending, squatting, twisting ad reaching
- Occasional patient handling and transferring over 100 pounds
- Occasional walking on rough ground
- Frequent repetitive pushing, pulling and grasping up to 50 pounds
- Occasional repetitive fine motor manipulation
- High School Graduate
- Completion of on-the-job orientation and training program as a Physical Therapy Aide.
- Sufficient verbal and written communication skills to perform the tasks required.
This job description reflects the general nature and level of work considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the position identified. This job description is not to be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Northwest Primary Care Group, P.C. reserves the right to amend the functions and qualifications listed in this Job description at any time.
We at Northwest Primary Care, cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, view. We believe that our differences enables us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
Salary to commensurate with education, training and experience
With the onset of the COVID-19 epidemic in Oregon, Northwest Primary Care wants to protect our patients and staff from exposure to the virus. We are following all public health guidelines including mandatory proof of vaccination or completed medical or religious exemption.
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Northwest Primary Care, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org