Northwest Primary Care
At Northwest Primary Care, we’re a team, passionate about humanizing healthcare. We’re inspired by the diverse stories, strength and resilience of our patients and the unique choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their optimal health and we’re here to support that journey with personalized, culturally competent care and knowledge.
We are looking for a Radiology Technician who is interested in being trained as a Mammography Technologist – Northwest Primary Care will pay the tuition for the training.
- Operates equipment and devices utilizing standard procedures, monitors device performance and ensure functionality.
- Practices aseptic technique as necessary, assists with contrast media, assists the physician with imaging procedures, initiates life support measures for patients if necessary, maintains all appropriate and required patient records, and procedure documentation.
- Transfers patients as necessary
- Processes images by either automatic film process or digital radiography laser equipment as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education to meet certification, license or registration requirement
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) (R) certification
- Current Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) as an RTR
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to assess patient’s condition and exercise independent judgment to implement life-sustaining action
- Ability to position patients including proper beam-part-film alignment with respect to the source of radiation, selected imaging modality and area to be examined.
Salary to commensurate with education, training and experience
With the onset of the COVID-19 epidemic in Oregon, Northwest Primary Care wants to protect our patients and staff from exposure to the virus. We are following all public health guidelines including mandatory proof of vaccination or completed medical or religious exemption.
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwest Primary Care, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com