Website Northwest Primary Care
At Northwest Primary Care, we’re a team, passionate about humanizing healthcare. We’re inspired by the diverse stories, strength and resilience of our patients and the unique choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their optimal health and we’re here to support that journey with personalized, culturally competent care and knowledge.
We have an opening for a full-time receptionist at Northwest Primary Care! The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy speaking with patients and colleagues of all ages. This position will report to a clinic manager and Patient Care Team Leaders.
- Opens and closes front desk and lobby
- Greets and checks in patients and visitors
- Verifies (and if needed, updates) insurance, address, and telephone number
- Collects co-pays and payments and issues receipts
- Walks patients through check-out process
- Schedules exams, x-rays
- Monitors patient wait times in lobby
- Assists patients with calling for a ride when necessary
- Prints daily practitioner schedules
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and direct the work of others
- Requires prolonged stnding, sitting, bending, stooping, and stretching
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a telephone, computer, and other office equipment
- Requires lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds.
Salary to commensurate with education, training and experience
With the onset of the COVID-19 epidemic in Oregon, Northwest Primary Care wants to protect our patients and staff from exposure to the virus. We are following all public health guidelines including mandatory proof of vaccination or completed medical or religious exemption.
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Northwest Primary Care, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org