Northwest Primary Care
At Northwest Primary Care, we’re a team, passionate about humanizing healthcare. We’re inspired by the diverse stories, strength and resilience of our patients and the unique choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their optimal health and we’re here to support that journey with personalized, culturally competent care and knowledge.
We have an opening on our Scheduling team for a full-time Scheduler/Switchboard Operator! Our Scheduling team plays a crucial role in making sure our patients have access to the care they need, and as such, involves interaction with patients and multiple departments across our organization. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy speaking with patients of all ages.
- Patient appointment scheduling
- Switchboard operation
- Managing patient recalls
- Understanding and supporting the office’s HIPAA privacy practices; maintaining strictest
- Participating in all required meetings
- Customer service experience
- Computer experience using Microsoft Office software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Medical clinic experience
- Scheduling and/or switchboard operation experience
Salary to commensurate with education, training and experience
With the onset of the COVID-19 epidemic in Oregon, Northwest Primary Care wants to protect our patients and staff from exposure to the virus. We are following all public health guidelines including mandatory proof of vaccination or completed medical or religious exemption.
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwest Primary Care, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com