New Patient Appointments
Welcome to Northwest Primary Care! If you haven’t been in to one of our clinics before, we look forward to welcoming you. Follow the steps below to schedule your first appointment with our team.
Call Our Scheduling Team
New patients must call our scheduling team to make an appointment. You can reach our scheduling team at (503) 659-4988.
Please have your insurance information ready when you call. Check out our Insurance Guide for detailed information about insurance options.
If you do not have medical insurance, we offer a private pay option as well as SureCare, which may offer discounted fees for our services.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you are calling to schedule an appointment for a Motor Vehicle Accident, please let our scheduling team know.
New patients are not eligible for Worker’s Compensation appointments until they have been established for a minimum of 90 days.
Prior to your first visit, we will ask you to complete our registration forms. When you make your appointment, you will be given a check-in time as well as an appointment time. We ask that you arrive at the check-in time so we can make sure all of the paperwork is taken care of properly.
You can submit forms in one of three ways:
1. Online — We can send you a link to electronic versions of the forms to be completed and submitted online.
2. In Office — You are welcome to complete the forms in person on the day of your visit.
3. By Mail — If your appointment is more than three business days away, we can mail the necessary forms to you to be completed at home and brought to your appointment.
Check In For Your Appointment
When you arrive for your appointment, please check in with our receptionist. We will ask you to verify your insurance information, address, telephone number and any special billing instructions. We will also ask for your current insurance card to be scanned into our system.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your current insurance card (if applicable)
- Valid photo identification
- Any co-pays required by your insurance (to be collected at check-in)
- Any pre-appointment deposit required by NWPC (if applicable)
- A list of any medications you are currently taking (including prescription and over-the-counter medications, and herbal supplements)
Northwest Primary Care accepts cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Payments can be made by telephone or mail, or at any of our locations.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call our scheduling team as soon as possible at 503.659.4988. We request at least 24 hours notice if you will need to cancel your appointment. We reserve the right to charge $40 for missed appointments and appointments canceled with less than 24 hours notice.