Radiology services are available to Northwest Primary Care patients with a Practitioner’s order. Our radiology services are offered 6 days a week. On arrival in our Milwaukie Clinic, please check in at the front desk.
- Radiology Services is located in our Milwaukie Clinic, 3033 SE Monroe Street, and offers a complete array of X-ray exams.
- We also offer Bone Density (DEXA) Scans. Please talk to your Practitioner about this service.
- We will process orders by practitioners outside of NWPC with an appropriate order.
- All Radiologic Technologists are nationally certified and credentialed through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Technologists are licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) and hold current CPR cards.
- Copies of your X-Ray exam can be put on a CD or transmitted to outside facilities for follow-up appointments by calling our Radiology Department at 503.659.4988.
- Our Radiology team will return all messages within two hours and no later than the end of the business day.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
8:00am – 2:00pm
Saturday we close for lunch from 12:30pm to 1:00pm.