If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call our scheduling team as soon as possible at 503.659.4988.
Checking in for Your Appointment
When you arrive for your appointment, please check in with our receptionist. We will ask you to verify your insurance information, address, telephone number and any special billing instructions. To ensure that we bill your insurance accurately and promptly, if your insurance has changed since your last visit, please give the receptionist your new insurance card to be scanned into our system. If there is an outstanding balance on your account, we will ask that you pay the past due amount before your appointment.
What to bring to your appointment
- Your current insurance card (if applicable)
- Valid photo identification
- Any co-pays required by your insurance (to be collected at check-in)
- Any pre-appointment deposit required by NWPC (if applicable)
- A list of any medications you are currently taking (including prescription and over-the-counter medications, and herbal supplements)
Northwest Primary Care accepts cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Payments can be made by telephone or mail, or at any of our locations.