NWPC’s Private Pay Option
Northwest Primary Care offers SureCare, discounted fees for office visits and services. Designed for patients who do not have insurance or request we do not bill their insurance company, SureCare provides the same quality care from our Primary Care Practitioners you’ve come to expect, with the benefit of discounted pricing.
How does SureCare work? Simply request a SureCare visit when you make your appointment. Our scheduling department will let you know the discounted fee, based on your visit request. If additional services are recommended at the time of your visit (such as labs or x-rays), we will provide you with the discounted prices for those services, which you may choose to receive. By paying at the time of your visit, you’ll get the discount, paying a lot less than you would if we billed you.
Both basic and comprehensive visits are discounted. Conditions treated at a basic visit are things that generally end after an expected period of time, such as urinary tract infections, head colds, sprains, etc. Comprehensive visits treat chronic conditions, such as asthma, diabetes or high blood pressure, and multiple-care concerns.
Your SureCare Visit
- Check in with our receptionist, and pay the discounted office visit charge, which is based on the condition for which you are being seen.
- The receptionist will give you a Fee Ticket listing the cost of additional lab, radiology or other services that your Primary Care Practitioner may need to order in the exam room based on your medical condition or needs.
- Visit with your Primary Care Practitioner, who will discuss your medical needs. He or she may recommend additional services, such as labs and/or radiology.
- Decide if you want these additional services and if so, accept the services. Your Fee Ticket will be marked by the department providing the service.
- Once you have completed your visit and additional services (if any), return the Fee Ticket to the receptionist, who will determine the total cost for these services.
- Pay your bill. If you pay your bill before you leave the clinic, you will receive the discount. If you do not pay before you leave the clinic, you will be billed for the full cost of the additional services you received. When you receive this bill, it is due and payable upon receipt.
Under State of Oregon regulations, we are not allowed to offer this program to patients being seen for established Workers’ Compensation claims. For SureCare visits, we accept payment by cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and personal check.
Payment is due at time of service.
|Type of Visit||Private Pay||Insurance|
|Basic Office Visit||$139||CoPay or Deductible|
|Sports Physical||$135||CoPay or Deductible|
|Comprehensive Visit||$189||CoPay or Deductible|
|Lacerations/Foreign Body Removal||$229||CoPay or Deductible|